ZuFiles is full of lies network. Dont use them.

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diem

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
So first I would say that ZuFiles owner has two --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- VIP accounts for promoting his network. He made promotion with this: http://www.--- Forum discussions an.../589859-114-day-youtube-video-commenting.html 0,4 EPC from YT commenting seems Legit.

Also read this. He busted himself in this thread:
http://www.--- Forum discussions an...n-payout-10-instant-approval.html#post5959553

Also check ZuFiles --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- thread and ZuFiles CPA Elites thread. Full of fake multi accounts which are posting proofs and more ^^.

And last pearl - Check ZuFiles Leader Board - So many top earners magically there:
48lT0.png

Yeah of course , everyday 0.20+ EPC , not even single bad day.
I would BAN this guy from this forum forever with his fake PPD network.

DeJohn

Reaction score
Who trusts this ? Come on, a lot of elite members moved like a rocket to his network that uses a ready-to-use script used by more tens of networks. It is a really new in this industry and already has such amounts. This is just a marketing strategy to bring more members to their website.

blackemil

Reaction score
We already warned our members not to join this new overnight ppd site's. It's their choice !

WE WARNED THEM !!!

kinlee

Reaction score
I usually like to wait awhile before I join new networks that have recently just come on the scene, just to see how they hold up and what people think of them.

Thanks for warning us :)

Diem

Reaction score
No problem. Well I hope he didn't scam anybody and everybody got payment. Actually Wiz on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- is taking action to get his accounts banned on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---. I just wanted to make my review of ZuFiles :-) He doesn't deserve to be here. Fake promotion of network + fake leader boards. What more? So funny ^^

doodoo

Reaction score
Hope that anyone that has been working with ZuFiles gets their payment.

Xzyl

Reaction score
ahah, so obvious it was fake. the guy cant even make a proper graphic. Dont join new networks! Stick with the old people.

moneyboy2012

Reaction score
Website
profitnotch.com
thanks diem for warning
i got $1.15 there :p lol
anyways m not using it and i m using CF and quite happy with that :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom