YTMax.com

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Jase

Reaction score
Is this a good source for HR views? It has a 2K credit sign up bonus so you get 1K views for joining.

If you want to use my referral send me a PM and I'll send you the link.

Back on topic, is this a good site for HR views? Has anyone used this site before?

Blast

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
I have been using them just for test and it took 6 days for them to deliver 400 views.

Blastoise

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
How do you know the views are HR?

Also, I'll sign up as your referral ;)

hehas

Reaction score
views are super slow. I have subed for premium acc for $10 in hopes things would change but it still sucks. Yesterday 100 views delivered for a total of 20 vids LOL actually gona ask for a refund

Soup

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I bought comments from them and contacted them 3 days later because they didn't process my order. Owner said he will in a few hours at the time of contact but it never came ._.

EDIT: Whoops, wrong site. I thought it said YT-Force :x.

Top Bottom