Youtube, what next?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Dmo

Reaction score
So I bought 10k retention views and spent 5k on one video and that video is currently receiving them.

What else can I do to rank my video higher?

I already see the views working as my video was on page 5 and now its on top of page 4.

The niche I am doing is full of little kids just trying to hack each other and I don't see a single person doing PPD/CPA in it.

What else can I do to rank my video higher?

ImAlanas

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Add youtube favorites 1/20 likes/views rate some custom comments, social signals. You done in 1-3 place. ;)

EBAH

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
You need real comments and likes.

Dmo

Reaction score
EBAH said:

Whats the difference between using likes and comments from a website and getting them legit?..

Its not like I am going to likebomb my video and have it with 500 likes. I usually do likes to views in a 1:100 ratio. And for comments I usually put some bad comments.

lanadekat

Reaction score
Dmo said:
EBAH said:

Whats the difference between using likes and comments from a website and getting them legit?..

Its not like I am going to likebomb my video and have it with 500 likes. I usually do likes to views in a 1:100 ratio. And for comments I usually put some bad comments.
Don't put negative comments but post comments like : does this work?
Does this work for mac ( if it is a program )
any one tested it?

Dmo

Reaction score
lanadekat said:
Dmo said:
EBAH said:

any one tested it?
Yeah thats what I mean by negative. I don't literally put comments like "Wow this sucks, doesn't work"

lanadekat

Reaction score
Dmo said:
lanadekat said:
Dmo said:
EBAH said:

any one tested it?
Yeah thats what I mean by negative. I don't literally put comments like "Wow this sucks, doesn't work"
oh kk Xd

EBAH

Reaction score
Dmo said:
EBAH said:

If you need comments and likes I can provide them for a price.

Dmo

Reaction score
EBAH said:
Dmo said:
EBAH said:

If you need comments and likes I can provide them for a price.
Nah its fine man, I just use the ones from enhanceviews and addmefast.
Only thing I spend money on is views

EBAH

Reaction score
You want shit quality work its up to you ;)

Top Bottom