Youtube Video

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

lebshot

Reaction score
Hello. I want to buy some HR views for my video in semi-saturated niche. Main keyword have 62 500 results in youtube. I want to buy 60k HR views and 1000 likes from viewdaddy. My main question is i have one video uploaded to this niche 2 months ago video is on 5th page with 24k HR views and about 200 likes + some comments + some social shares. Should i boost this video or just upload new video and boost it immediatly?
Sorry for my english :cool:

Swifty

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
i had the same problem, just re-upload it and boost it again..

Removed

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
lebshot said:
Hello. I want to buy some HR views for my video in semi-saturated niche. Main keyword have 62 500 results in youtube. I want to buy 60k HR views and 1000 likes from viewdaddy. My main question is i have one video uploaded to this niche 2 months ago video is on 5th page with 24k HR views and about 200 likes + some comments + some social shares. Should i boost this video or just upload new video and boost it immediatly?
Sorry for my english :cool:

Re-upload it. And don't add all the views at once or in 2 days, be patient and try to receive them over the week, the like's also.

Top Bottom