youtube video tags

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

hehas

Reaction score
Hi,

I have difficulties adding tags to youtube videos. They do not save. Does yt limit amount of characters per tag etc? Was I slapped etc?

lanzye

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I have the same problem, I insert some tag in description writing EXTRA TAGS etc.

hehas

Reaction score
tchecked some competing videos and none have tag as main kw as it seems to long. So yt is limiting chars per tag it seems

IndeXer

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
well this problem doesn't happen to me till now, but I can't be sure that this will not happen to me in future, I would really like somebody to answer this thread...

BestEarner

Reaction score
Youtube deletes the extra tags if they contain the same main keyword. They don't want 1000 same tags on a video. If you really want to help your video get better just select the most important tags and don't try to add 1000 tags. It won't help you to rank better .

LinX

Banned
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Video tags is not very important anymore but the description ones are, so try not to spam same keyword over and over, add different things to it as well.

-LinX

Mr White

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
hehas said:
Hi,

I have difficulties adding tags to youtube videos. They do not save. Does yt limit amount of characters per tag etc? Was I slapped etc?

Put at the end of the description

EXTRA TAGS [IGNORE]
Tag 1
Tag 2
ETC!

formula

Reaction score
I don't have that problem. But anyway...I'll leave that information here anyway: You shouldn't add a ton of tags, because it will have negative effects in your video.

Top Bottom