Youtube Video Question

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Mr White

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
When uploading a video, how long should it take to appear on Todays Uploads?

I have uploaded 3 videos and they have not shown yet.... it has been about 30 mins.

Villain

Reaction score
Usually they are pretty much instant for me I think, try clearing your cache or signing out then checking?

Do you mean it is not showing up on the channel, subbox or youtube home page?:P

Mr White

Reaction score
Villain said:
Usually they are pretty much instant for me I think, try clearing your cache or signing out then checking?

Sometimes before they have taken an hour or two BUT, it is not showing on the search results, it is active when I go to the direct link or look on my channel.

Diem

Reaction score
You should see your video when you use date/time filter. If you dont see try to ping.

Villain

Reaction score
NUMB3R44 said:
Villain said:

Sometimes before they have taken an hour or two BUT, it is not showing on the search results, it is active when I go to the direct link or look on my channel.

Ah, are you searching the right thing try searching the exact title as it will not be ranked with a keyword yet if you just uploaded, if you want me to check just hmu as sometimes cookies etc fuck you over.

Mr White

Reaction score
Villain said:
NUMB3R44 said:
Villain said:

Ah, are you searching the right thing try searching the exact title as it will not be ranked with a keyword yet if you just uploaded, if you want me to check just hmu as sometimes cookies etc fuck you over.

When I search the exact title it is there......
Not ranked for keyword yet though.
Thanks for the heads up

Villain

Reaction score
NUMB3R44 said:
Villain said:
NUMB3R44 said:
Villain said:

When I search the exact title it is there......
Not ranked for keyword yet though.
Thanks for the heads up

Ah nice, glad you found it!

Top Bottom