Youtube Verification

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

lebshot

Reaction score
Hello guys. Have you any method to verify youtube account for free? My latest method was bluestacks with one app installed on it. But i forgot the app name...

Apex

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I believe the VIP Section has a method on verifying youtube accounts.

Altima_

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
The Texplus app for iphone works. Bluestacks + textplus should work. Make sure you use the calling method for verification. You can get free credits in textplus (minutes) just by watching videos.

lebshot

Reaction score
Thanks i'm gonna try. I remember my app has a green icon. I was using SMS method for verification, after 5 SMS i create new account with new number.

-qwerty-

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
lebshot said:
Thanks i'm gonna try. I remember my app has a green icon. I was using SMS method for verification, after 5 SMS i create new account with new number.

Textplus icon is green. It still works, but I'm not sure about SMS, think it's no longer working!

lebshot

Reaction score
Yeah SMS no longer working. I have problem with getting calls... I don't see any way to pick up the phone. I have missed calls from google.

Top Bottom