YouTube Suggestion please

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Dejan

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
So guys i working on one niche,almost one month.It's saturated,but I earned some nice money on it.

Video is old about 40 days.Problem is,i can't find it on google.

Video is on 4th page on youtube for main keyword.

Statistics of video.

mCYyrdD.png

G10xEIQ.png

Competition is huge,everyday about 20 video's is uploaded for this niche.But there is about 4-5 video's of this niche with real content.

I made another video for the same niche,different project in VB.and after boost only with u2bviews,it was on 3rd or 4th page on youtube and on google 4th page.Then i purchase 30K views,and video disappeared.Any suggestions ?

Bleach

Reaction score
good luck with it man I hope you earn heaps :)

zexo

Reaction score
Probably your on page optimization is not the best. I have a lot of competition as well but I am still at the top. If you purchased views, and your video disappeared. Then you can submit it to http://www.indexkings.com/ and it should be back within a few hours in a better ranking spot. It usually happens like that dude, videos disappear and then either come back with a better ranking position or a lower position.

Dejan

Reaction score
I'm already submitted video to indexkings.

Dejan

Reaction score
I found my video on google 21st page.I added some favorites,need to boost likes too.

Top Bottom