Youtube ranking system is WEIRD!

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Dysfunctional

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
So, I'm using youtube for promoting my niches, blackhat and whitehat.
I uploaded two videos for the same niche(unsaturated) two weeks ago, make nice titles, descriptions, get 25+k views from exchange sites and buy HR views for both of them, adding likes and comments daily and they are still stucked between 3rd-4th page for 5 days.
Today I just checked first ranked video for this niche, usual title, simple description(only download link), comments and likes/unlikes disabled, no extra tags and only 5k views. The more effort I make to understand how youtube ranking sistem is working, the more confused I am. I don't think that this video is ranked cause hr views, cause there is another videos with 50k-100k views below.

Aces SEO

Reaction score
U could purchase some backlinks. I can guarantee first page with my package.

jhakasseo

Reaction score
I think youtube is gone mad. Google dont have time to look after YT as he is busy in updating GOogle's SERP all the time. That's why YT is showing random results. YT is no longer good source for traffic anymore..

Top Bottom