YouTube Ranking Factors

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

bumppy5

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Well I am looking to create a master list of YouTube ranking factors. Post below if you have any to add.

Subscribers
Favorites
Backlinks
Keywords
Shares
Keyword as Channel Name
Videos on channel and age
Comments with Main Keyword
Annotations

J@bz

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
you can add shares. Also making accounts with the channel names as your keyword....placing your youtube video link in the description of the channels and using those accounts to comment on related videos.

Calisthenics

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Videos on channel and its age (authority channels tend to rank quicker).

emerson

Reaction score
Annotations can help.

I've seen people post keywords in the description. Not sure how much that actually helps.

Sending views that stay for 50% of your video length or longer can help, too.

emerson

Reaction score
Ganzul said:
Oh thanks for this ranking factors. what is "Backlink" ?

"Backlinks, also known as incoming links, inbound links, inlinks, and inward links, are incoming links to a website or web page. In basic link terminology, a backlink is any link received by a web node (web page, directory, website, or top level domain) from another web node."
-- Source

emerson

Reaction score
Zack said:
Have you actually tested these?

I've personally found that long duration views, likes, subscribers, and social network shares help rank my video. Comments just tend to help motivate viewers to click the link(s) in the description.

Top Bottom