Youtube question and frustration

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Nerfme

Reaction score
Hello guys...so after 4 hours working on my legit niche yesterday....both my yt video and my blogger landing page got deleted within 12 hours.

So as frustrated as i am i was wondering what could be the reason that my account got banned. The niche is legit (related to MMO) with my voiceover, my original video, my original landing page and my original book....

The only thing that pops in my mind is that another yt account that had a fake niche got banned today too and both of these accounts were created through the same IP and same number...could that be the reason ?

Will getting a new dynamic adress help cos these free VPNs are gettin tracked by google.

Top Bottom