Youtube delted my video, reason?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

NoS3D

Reaction score
Doe's anybody know why my video got removed? I know it's against the TOS but when I have noticed many reasons why my video was delted everytime other text's.
Does it got deleted because flaggers?
or because an mistake myself, like didn't clear the cookies or didn't change my IP/DNS.

I hope you get it.

cyberdream

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Flaggers probably , Don't upload the same video again cause it will be removed instantly , Just edit the video or make it longer on sony vegas or something , then upload it again and change the description and title

NoS3D

Reaction score
flaggers? Nah don't think so the niche is semi-saturated and the video was on page 8.

I know i used an 4 month's old PVA account but I uploaded 2 videos and both videos got deleted at the same time i think I logged sometimes with an blacklisted IP in..

EBAH

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
It got removed because its against there ToS.. What don't you understand.

hamsterhell

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
any more detail?how long you uploaded?when you upload it?how you boosting it?here is just too little information to judge with,so many reason can cause this happen,if you provide more maybe i can give some more accurate comment.
good luck

blackhatmind

Reaction score
keep in mind sometimes even if your video is in the back pages for search it will still show up often under RELATED, so someone might have found it that way and mass flagged it

Top Bottom