Youtube de-indexed by video ?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Robin

Reaction score
Youtube de-indexed one of my video, is it normal ?

I was on page 1 before , then all of a sudden my video is gone

Please help

thanks

Required

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Same exact thing happened to my top ranked video. It was due to these shit botted views I wish I never added to that video. But it makes me wonder.. what if I deranked the other top ranked videos using the same method? :?

Robin

Reaction score
StewieGriffin said:
Check if they deleted your video. Did you boost your views? If yes, then your view quality may have been low.

No they didn't delete my video, and I boosted with HQ views, used vagex, enhanceviews(60seconds) also 60 seconds with Hitleap,

got right proportion of likes,comments and views

But still they de-indexed it :cry:

I also pinged my video but that didn't work either :cry:

Required said:
Same exact thing happened to my top ranked video. It was due to these shit botted views I wish I never added to that video. But it makes me wonder.. what if I deranked the other top ranked videos using the same method? :?

What did you use to boost up your videos?

Required

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I used a service botter from Fiverr. It was shit, never buy those low quality views as they wreck your video rank.

StewieGriffin

Reaction score
Robin said:
StewieGriffin said:
Check if they deleted your video. Did you boost your views? If yes, then your view quality may have been low.

No they didn't delete my video, and I boosted with HQ views, used vagex, enhanceviews(60seconds) also 60 seconds with Hitleap,

Required said:

Can you post a screenshot of the analytics/stats of the video? Might have been hitleap if you didn't upgrade.

Robin

Reaction score
StewieGriffin said:
Robin said:
StewieGriffin said:

Required said:

Can you post a screenshot of the analytics/stats of the video? Might have been hitleap if you didn't upgrade.

Yes I didn't upgrade my hitleap accounts

here is the stat
33wSI.png

StewieGriffin

Reaction score
Robin said:
StewieGriffin said:
Robin said:
StewieGriffin said:

Required said:

here is the stat
33wSI.png

Hover it over to the traffic sources.

Robin

Reaction score
StewieGriffin said:
Robin said:
StewieGriffin said:
Robin said:
StewieGriffin said:

Required said:

here is the stat
33wSI.png

33zBh.png

StewieGriffin

Reaction score
Robin said:
StewieGriffin said:
Robin said:
StewieGriffin said:
Robin said:

here is the stat
33wSI.png

33zBh.png

Direct traffic isn't really that good for ranking your videos. Could you open up that external sources?

Top Bottom