Youtube Comments Rater / Thumbs up?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antonio

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I've seen several niche videos where the comments, the positive ones ( Of course fake ones ) have thumbs up around - 50 to 100 likes on these, normally two, complimenting comments. I was wondering, if anyone could help me out to find a place where I can buy/get these comment thumbs up for youtube.

Thanks in advance.

Facebook

Reaction score
I also have always had this doubt. Can anyone tell where to get someone to rate the comments/where to buy this service?

Apex

Reaction score
U2bviews has this feature, but I don't think it's currently working. This is a nice way to steal traffic though.

w4sp

Reaction score
This is done through a bot I saw on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---.
Don't know if it still works though.

DutchPride

Reaction score
Website
www.cpaelites.com
I've never seen software that can do this. However what i do is.

Login with 10 accounts on youtube (that's the max)
Post your comment, and then like your comment.
Switch accounts and like it again.
Then repeat this proces.
You will only get 10 likes, But that's usually enough to get it at the top.
Note: The comment won't last very long though, Usually it's taken down or marked as spam pretty fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom