Youtube Comment Exchange [Yes We Love It!]

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Φrion

Reaction score
Ok so this is my fifth thread and pretty much happy to get the profile pic solved. after trying it on other friendly forums i am going to try this here, yes on CPAELITES. Here are great and loyal members. Its like my home now and I am learning lot from here.

So here is the deal. Its very simple as the title says, YouTube comment exchange. I know its really hard to get comments for on your videos, so deal with me.

You must click the "Like" button below this post and reply to this message to view the hidden content (login required, page reload required afterwards).

Notice: A unique reply is required (no copy/paste), the English language is required (forum rules). The bypassing of the character limit with random characters or nonsense replies will result in your account receiving warnings or a permanent ban.

New members are required to create a thread at the "Introduction" forum first: More information

Kind regards,
Φrion

Recommends: [Noob-Friendly] How To Make $100 Everyday PPD [Yes! You Can! Newbies]

punkHD

Reaction score
Don't you think that there are bad people everywhere in the Internet and some people will actually harm our videos?
I think the exchanges should be done in PM rather than posting here, that will help this case at least.

Zack

Reaction score
punkHD said:
Don't you think that there are bad people everywhere in the Internet and some people will actually harm our videos?
I think the exchanges should be done in PM rather than posting here, that will help this case at least.
2013-09-09_1913.png

I agree.

Φrion

Reaction score
OMGWTFISTHIS said:
Why not just do this? It's less of a hassle. O.o

That's great! But there is problem with U2bviews program. Does the comment scrapper works with any other thing?

punkHD said:

That's really good point! will update the thread soon buddy! thanks for your glorious mind!!

LeoMessi19 said:
good idea...I am interested...

As the rules is changing (we need to protect our hard videos from (BAD PEOPLE)PM your username and videos after doing everything as stated above. Don't post your links here.

Top Bottom