Youtube Comment Bot

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Xzyl

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
As title says=/ .

i need a cheap working YouTube comment bot. thanks!

dkmlg

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Mσney said:
As title says=/ .

i need a cheap working YouTube comment bot. thanks!

if i am not wrong, utube beast offer free bot for mass comment

Diablo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Try youtube blazzer. It costs 10$ per month but i have been more then satisfied with it.

CPAElites Team

Former CPAElites 1.0 owner/admin until April 2019
Reaction score
Soon my YouTube bot will be finished and sold exclusive on CPA Elites only. The bot will have the following features: likes, dislikes, flags, comments, subs, top comment likes/dislikes - it will come complete with an account checker as well.

Will be updated regularly as well , possibly a one time payment of perhaps monthly not sure yet. :cool:

Diablo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ said:
Soon my YouTube bot will be finished and sold exclusive on CPA Elites only. The bot will have the following features: likes, dislikes, flags, comments, subs, top comment likes/dislikes - it will come complete with an account checker as well.

Will be updated regularly as well , possibly a one time payment of perhaps monthly not sure yet. :cool:
Sounds good.

It would be awesome if you coded a proxy/account binder in it :)

CPAElites Team

Reaction score
Diablo said:
ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ said:

Sounds good.

I'm assuming that this makes an account use only one unique IP proxy, so as not to have the accounts banned when using to many different proxies.

J@bz

Reaction score
ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ said:

this sounds good but i don't like the dislike and flags this will just get many more people ruining other peoples chances :(

CPAElites Team

Reaction score
J@bz said:
ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ said:

this sounds good but i don't like the dislike and flags this will just get many more people ruining other peoples chances :(

Yeah I have to agree to be honest, however most bots have this feature and people will request it added into our bot,

mitpat

Reaction score
ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ said:
Diablo said:
ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ said:

Sounds good.

I'm assuming that this makes an account use only one unique IP proxy, so as not to have the accounts banned when using to many different proxies.

Why not let the user bind accounts to countries and then have the program only use proxies from that country. That's what I do and it works brilliantly.

Top Bottom