Youtube account Deleted [Help] New in PPD

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Sion

Reaction score
Hi All,
I'm a New in PPD.. i just have some account in Youtube ( I use CCleaner and anonymous mode in Firefox for every login), but Today i just get suspended in 2 account with ( 5 Videos ).

i have created this 2 account yesterday ^^

So how can tell me why, my account are suspended ?

And : suspended = Banned ? Because i have this : "This account has been suspended due to repeated or severe violations of YouTube's rules against spam, games, misleading content or other human conditions."

Thank you for Reply. ( I can give my ID Skype for how want to help me :) #LOVE )

Ignore

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Someone flagged your videos. This way you probably got suspended.

I never use ccleaner or anything, I log in every account with the same ip :)

Sion

Reaction score
Ignore said:

Yeah But why my 2 account ? ( And in one of my account i posted a Movies trailer Soo how can flag me ^^ ? ). And Suspended = Banned ? Thank's for reply Igniore :)

lanzye

Reaction score
Ignore said:

Me too.
By the way i suggest you that make 1 account for every niche, if you have 1 account with 5 videos about your niches and 2 of them was flagged you will lost your account.

Sion

Reaction score
lanzye said:
Ignore said:

Me too.
By the way i suggest you that make 1 account for every niche, if you have 1 account with 5 videos about your niches and 2 of them was flagged you will lost your account.

Yeah it's a good idea. In my 2 account suspended i was : 1 account with 3 Videos and 1 account with 2 Video. but i dont understant in the account with 2 video : 2 trailer of Movie, So why it is Suspended ? it's legit no ?

Brokep

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Your account got suspended because you used a movie niche. Youtube is too strict about such stuff. Your video will be up for 10 minutes tops.

Sion

Reaction score
Freddie said:
Your video will be up for 10 minutes tops.

it's Not my video suspended but my account is suspended, and it's now 6Hours suspended and nothing

Top Bottom