youtube 30 sec video.

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

lanadekat

Reaction score
if i upload a 30 sec video on youtube and boost it with u2bviews and wathever , Does it count as HR views ? cus all those services view the video for 30 seconds.
and my videos just contain showing my the tool and virus scan wish i can put in 30 sec.
btw ; note that those views are mobile

Calisthenics

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Although I haven't tried this myself, it should count as HR views.
I mean, if a video is 30 seconds long and people watch it for the whole 30 seconds, it will count as 100% retention.
Having said that, these free view services are unreliable and do not work the way they should.

lanadekat

Reaction score
Calisthenics said:
Although I haven't tried this myself, it should count as HR views.
I mean, if a video is 30 seconds long and people watch it for the whole 30 seconds, it will count as 100% retention.
Having said that, these free view services are unreliable and do not work the way they should.
yea thats my question does it really count as a hr view?
testing it right now...

Tangy

Reaction score
I would recommend that you have a video 2 minutes or above. From past experiences, it is harder to rank a video less than 2 minutes unless you know what you are doing.

Swent

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I heard somewhere that 2 minutes is optimal. However, have a look at the top-ranked videos for your niche and try to mimic their time.

Top Bottom