Yes, Finally Got my first lead

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Morpheous

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hello friends, I am Alpha. After working out my real life problems and facing some financial problems I was working with ReadByte on a new niche and finally today I got a Lead using adnooka.

Here is the LEAD stat, by the time I was writing this I got one more lead :

hm5.png

Thanks to ReadByte for all his efforts and truly helping me where ever I needed him. His grip on language is quite good where I lack most of my talent.

Qrlebalo

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Great! I wish you great earnings in future!

Removed

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Gratz on the first lead Alpha. And wow, $9.80 for first lead, nice! Just work & keep on earning bro.

SmartTech

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Great! You have unlocked doors and just keep working and you will earn good money. And don't give up if there will be some problems or mistakes from those mistakes learn what you can and grow. ;)

Morpheous

Reaction score
Gorsko said:
Gratz on the first lead Alpha. And wow, $9.80 for first lead, nice! Just work & keep on earning bro.

I am selling a HQ niche if you want to give it a try. Its vouched by ReadByte and LinX. These earnings are from it.

leslijs said:
Great! You have unlocked doors and just keep working and you will earn good money. And don't give up if there will be some problems or mistakes from those mistakes learn what you can and grow. ;)

Thanks man. I am quite motivated. But due to some problems I am taking a break for the next 6 months.

Removed

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Alpha said:
Gorsko said:

I am selling a HQ niche if you want to give it a try. Its vouched by ReadByte and LinX. These earnings are from it.

Wuh, thanks for the offer, but i already got more then 60+ niches and somewhere to 20 websites ready (Not counting blogs), ain't got that much time to promote.. :( But still, good luck selling it.

Morpheous

Reaction score
Gorsko said:
Alpha said:
Gorsko said:

Wuh, thanks for the offer, but i already got more then 60+ niches and somewhere to 20 websites ready (Not counting blogs), ain't got that much time to promote.. :( But still, good luck selling it.

WoW, you must be banking quite good.
Any insights on total earnings?

Removed

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sure, not really banking good, because only 2 sites are live currently, the rest are only hosted but not promoted, because i don't have time right now. Here, this one is from yesterday from AdworkMedia:
jY656q6.png

Anyway, pm me with your skype:)

Morpheous

Reaction score
Gorsko said:
Sure, not really banking good, because only 2 sites are live currently, the rest are only hosted but not promoted, because i don't have time right now. Here, this one is from yesterday from AdworkMedia:
/jY656q6.png
Anyway, pm me with your skype:)

That is good man.
I will PM you my skype.

Xzyl

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Gratz man :D. Just dont give up, and keep working at it. You will see improvements :)

Top Bottom