WTF - What Happened To My Site?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndeXer

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
As soon as google update algorithm last night I am unable to find my site, I was one first page first rank but wuussshhhh, I was getting 500+ unique visitors daily but since morning I received only 5 visitors, I don't even know where my website is, can anyone tell me how can I check whether my site is penalized by google or somebody outranked me???

tbonemaker

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Website
google.com
strange... I only drive traffic through yt and all my videos are still on firstpage...

-qwerty-

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Look up on Google.com for your website, if you can find it for your keywords, that means you are not penalized, otherwise if you can't see it, then you are penalized.

ldiaz117

Reaction score
You cant really check...what they do is send a message via google webmaster tools if you have your site added there. If not, you can tell by your rankings going from page 1 to page 15 lets say.

My rankings have dropped a few spots but still on page 1. My bing/yahoo rankings are now better than my google rankings. Just lay low the next few days and see where everything settles.

Heraclitus

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
site:www.yoursite.com

That will show you if the site is indexted.

To check if the site has been penalized just type your main keyword and search though the pages. If your SEOwas blackhat you may have been seriously penalized or it might be 1-2 pages down. (which is enough to minimize you traffic)

#CPA

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Go to SEOCentro.com and check your Google Rank, You are hit by the update but you are not completely off the hook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom