Wtf My New Niche

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Satisfaction

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Alright so for those of you who don't know, I made a sort of journey thread for my new niche. I haven't done any sort of promoting or added any views/likes/comments, but I'm already getting leads! My traffic is also amazing! It's been four days so far, I've kinda been lazy so yeah :|. Anyways if you'd like to check out the thread its HERE. Here are a few screenshots.

Earnings from new niche:
3sbJ4.png

Traffic On Blog For New Niche
3rRxy.png

Thanks for all the help guys!

Satisfaction

Reaction score
Comment removed. Message from Admin - Do not post Referral links outside of the Referral section!

Satisfaction

Reaction score
Titanium said:
Just switched to them until AdShift fixes their javascript. 10+ second load time is not optimal.

Ahh best of luck to you then!

high5

Reaction score
Titanium said:
Just switched to them until AdShift fixes their javascript. 10+ second load time is not optimal.

10 seconds? Really? Where are you located at? It loads in about 3-4 seconds for me if you're talking about filecm. It used be slower a few days ago though. And it seems like they're using cloudflare now (don't know if they did before).

Xzyl

Reaction score
Good Job man :D! Keep it going! work on that niche, u can squeeze money out of it :)

Titanium

Reaction score
Desire said:
Titanium said:

10 seconds? Really? Where are you located at? It loads in about 3-4 seconds for me if you're talking about filecm. It used be slower a few days ago though. And it seems like they're using cloudflare now (don't know if they did before).
I'm located in the middle of the US. I was using a content locker widget and the javascript prevented my site from loading for 10+ seconds. I moved the code to further down on the page, and the button to activate the survey doesn't do anything until it finishes loading.
I've put in support tickets and they said they would look at it, so I'll probably switch back when it's fixed.

Top Bottom