WTF is this?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

doodoo

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
He is using Mass Video Blaster but his channel is going to get deleted very fast.

Mimo

Reaction score
DutchPride said:
He's using a software to spin the videos and then mass upload it.
Don't waste your time, That channel will be deleted at the end of the day.
If that channel will be deleted soon, why is he doing this?

tbonemaker

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Website
google.com
Metzie said:
DutchPride said:
He's using a software to spin the videos and then mass upload it.
Don't waste your time, That channel will be deleted at the end of the day.
If that channel will be deleted soon, why is he doing this?

he will do quick money thats all... lets say he does 100$ then it gets deleted... as dutchpide said, dont deal with this low quality bullshit he does...

anatho

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I see he is not using landing pages, he uses direct link to the product locker ....
Will this even work? Most people will immediately see that is leading to a survey.
Also it looks like he has downloaded all these videos from others and re-uploaded them, don't think he made 2000 videos on his own *lol*

Nuutero

Reaction score
pietroskoxu22 said:
If he gets 100$ with that its not low quality bullshit,if it can get me 100$ i'll do that too .

Haha, I know right. I could try uploading like 10-100 videos every day and see how fast I'll get banned.

vuli

Reaction score
he is probably stealing videos, and direct link to survey.
Can you actualy earn something this way?

I guess, he will be banned before someone see those videos?

LarryTalks

Reaction score
He can earn about $30 if he spends time, His channel can live out a week if he stays under the radar. But this particular guy won't earn more than $10 unless he hits lucky on some frenchies Then again I never blasted 2.6k, I used to do 500/channel about 3 channels most i made in a day without french leads were $7. If he had made a landing page specifically for his xbox code gen then he could make huge amounts.

#CPA

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm really surprised by some noobs just doesnt understand a bit of cpa. Nor seo, they just buy some seo tool and runs it without bit of information.

Top Bottom