Would you guys use a new social exchange site?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Envo

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am currently in the process of creating a social exchange website. It will be social exchange for twitter, facebook, youtube and more.

My question is, would you guys use it? Or are you to attached to your current network..

To get things rolling I will probably give away free vip accounts or something.

Sedativ

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Website
cpaelites.com
I tried in the past , but no one will join a new social exchange network...why?
In fact people need that likes/craps to be delivered FAST, so if the network is new it has tiny amount of members, so no one will get likes...

Envo

Reaction score
Sedativ said:
I tried in the past , but no one will join a new social exchange network...why?
In fact people need that likes/craps to be delivered FAST, so if the network is new it has tiny amount of members, so no one will get likes...

I see, I know I will be keeping my computer on 24/7 to start it up. I will also be running virtual machines to get it going.

All it needs is a few good members to get it started.

Top Bottom