Would you buy a VERY detailed SEO Ebook?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

SteelHard

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I'm very proficient with SEO and I get people asking me to teach them SEO like 3x every single day of my life and it gets rather annoying so I decided that perhaps I could just write the most detailed Ebook in the history of SEO Ebooks lol.

The question is , would you buy it? And if so how much would you be willing to pay?

mitpat

Reaction score
To be honest the books already exist, but I think you could easily create and market one towards people doing CPA. I'd probably pay $40 depending on the quality, there's always stuff to learn.

SteelHard

Reaction score
there's also plenty of cpa/pdd ebooks too though

mitpat

Reaction score
Yes but most are outdated, don't show a clear divide between blackhat and whitehat, are usually too basic and are low quality. Also panda 2 just started rolling out, possibilities are endless.

J@bz

Reaction score
I would buy it as i cant find any up to date information with good outline of how to seo and rank high. Does it get you to rank really high in Google searches?? and your way of ranking high avoids any penalty,panda, penguin and updates etc??? Also extra tools like senuke needed?

mitpat

Reaction score
Personally I don't like using tools, I sometimes use them for gathering info but I do the actual posting manually

SteelHard

Reaction score
You wont rank anything just by buying and reading my ebook. You will however know EVERYTHING you need to know about SEO and if you use this knowledge well you can SEO just as well as me.

Not sure if I'll do it or not since it would take me alot of time to write it and to think of everything and such and in the end I might not get a single sale. + i need people to suggest price

Top Bottom