Would This Style Work?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

ZillaBoom

Reaction score
Hey, I'm not the best with thinking of niches & getting a good design, but I decided to design a Resident Evil Revelations niche for the 3DS ( I'm not sure if a 3Ds game is a good niche or not.

Do you think this design is adequate enough to make some cash with? or is my design style good enough to make another niche that could make bank? ( please note I didn't design all of this, simply did a redesign to fit my cause ).

iBpnGtfeGfvw6.png

Hyphy

Reaction score
ZillaBoom said:
Hey, I'm not the best with thinking of niches & getting a good design, but I decided to design a Resident Evil Revelations niche for the 3DS ( I'm not sure if a 3Ds game is a good niche or not.

Do you think this design is adequate enough to make some cash with? or is my design style good enough to make another niche that could make bank? ( please note I didn't design all of this, simply did a redesign to fit my cause ).

iBpnGtfeGfvw6.png

design is REALLY good, I recommend changing the font to something that seems more professional and catchy to the eye, times new roman is just a turn off.

Shxdow

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
looks awesome nice mate

J@bz

Reaction score
Designs really good but would look better if you make the words on the nav bar curve around with the design.

ZillaBoom

Reaction score
j@bz said:
Designs really good but would look better if you make the words on the nav bar curve around with the design.

I agree, the nav does seem a bit messed up.

lanzye

Reaction score
This design is cool but i think you have to remove SPECS becouse is a 3DS game :) (All Nintendo 3DS are same)

ZillaBoom

Reaction score
lanzye said:
This design is cool but i think you have to remove SPECS becouse is a 3DS game :) (All Nintendo 3DS are same)

Good point :P I might just make it so it's Download on the left side and Trailer on the right.

lanzye

Reaction score
ZillaBoom said:
Good point :P I might just make it so it's Download on the left side and Trailer on the right.

Good luck with your work :D

DutchPride

Reaction score
Website
www.cpaelites.com
Looks good, Now make an good Article, add some pictures! And dont maybe embed your niche video on there.
And also add two buttons. One download and one with Virus scan!

Good luck!

Top Bottom