Would love some help - Is this possible?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

znudee

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hey!

I've got a problem. I just go "fired" because of the business going real bad so they had to cut a lot of people.
I will get a smaller paycheck in september on about $1460. So in september I actually need to make about $730 to get out a little less than my regular paycheck.
Then in oktober I need to make about $2190 to be safe and be able to pay my bills and all living costs.

Is this possible for a person who hasn't gotten started with CPA or PPD? I know a bit of it all and am really computer interested, know some programming and webdesign.

I would love for someone to give me a helping hand in getting started, just to show me where to start or such.

Appreciate any help I can get. <3

Diem

Reaction score
It depends on how smart you are and how much are you willing to work and how much you understand IM world. But If I was you, I would find job to be safe and started working on CPA, job + CPA = good money . You will get into it but who knows how long it will take :-)

User

Reaction score
Well Yes, trade in your work hours with PPD/CPA, and you work hard, of course! I do recommend also you get with a tutor , to show you the basics and everything! Good luck but still go after looking jobs, CPA is not always reliable.

znudee

Reaction score
Hey, I'm willing to work as much as I did on my job, about 8h a day or more to reach my goal. I'm looking for a tutor who could help get me started.
Of course I am looking for a job at the side atm as I'm not sure if I am good at the whole IM scene yet, as I haven't started. I'm looking at a warehouse job but it's only 60% so would like to get started on the IM business anyway, but my dream would be to make enough money from that.

I am willing to spend money but as I don't have unlimited funds and live on a tight budget atm, I can't spend everything I have.

Top Bottom