Would Anyone be Interested in this

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Patrick

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Im working on a viral marketing system which is very easy to use , and non bypassable . Can you guys give me your opinions ?What should i add? is the price to high?
9LrMYoE.png

Note : This is a very basic preview

Heraclitus

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I thing the price is high mate. Make it 8$ for 1, 20$ for 3 ... 50$ for 10 and if you want you could put a 100$ for unlimited sites too

BTW looks HQ and cool! Nice job

LinX

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Looks good mate. :cool:
Maybe the price is a bit high though.

I wouldn't mind testing this if you need help with bugs, features etc...

Regards
LinX

Patrick

Reaction score
Heraclitus said:
I thing the price is high mate. Make it 8$ for 1, 20$ for 3 ... 50$ for 10 and if you want you could put a 100$ for unlimited sites too

Do you think i should add some sort of backend control panel? where you can easily change text, keywords, and add/remove steps etc..

Gorsko said:
Patrick, PM me with you skype, let's talk there.
Pm'd you my skype

Akshay

Reaction score
Email verify is bit a work for the users as they not opens their email and bit worry to put their as getting spam

something captcha to verify that will be ok price is also high as above stated :)

Goodluck with it

Heraclitus

Reaction score
Patrick said:
Heraclitus said:

Do you think i should add some sort of backend control panel? where you can easily change text, keywords, and add/remove steps etc..

Yes as stated in another post..a captcha would be better cause I don't thing anyone will give his email this days.

Top Bottom