Worst month ever

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razer12

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Earnings have been great but...

1. Netflix shut down one of my Facebook pages

2. 3 Days later My site was shut down cause someone reported me saying my site has viruses, I got it back up

3. Two days later he did it again I got it back up.

4. Next day I was shut down by EA cause of copyright infringement on 3 of my posts ( Yesterday this happened I haven't done anything so far and my site is still up )

5. I wake up today and Netflix found one of my sites and well has reported me for copyright infringement on there to and wants the content removed immediately

DutchPride

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Website
www.cpaelites.com
There's nothing you can do, This happends allot in Internet marketing, Only thing you can do is learn from your mistakes.
And keep on going.
You will only get stronger.

Ignore

Reaction score
That sucks :(
Never give up! Retry it man!
Search other niches and you'll make money again :)

Apex

Reaction score
Razer12 said:
Earnings have been great but...

1. Netflix shut down one of my Facebook pages

2. 3 Days later My site was shut down cause someone reported me saying my site has viruses, I got it back up

3. Two days later he did it again I got it back up.

4. Next day I was shut down by EA cause of copyright infringement on 3 of my posts ( Yesterday this happened I haven't done anything so far and my site is still up )

5. I wake up today and Netflix found one of my sites and well has reported me for copyright infringement on there to and wants the content removed immediately

Yup, people in the netflix niche are flagging domains a lot. My domain got suspended as well.

Mr White

Reaction score
Don't give up ever.
Don't let these buggers win :grin:

Soup

Reaction score
Lucky you didn't get sued. I remember a lot of people got sued by Rockstar for GTA V beta.

Razer12

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Thanks for the notification about Netflix I will most likely just take the domain down as for EA I am going to call them tomorrow and see if there is something I can maybe add in my posts that would allow me to keep as is cause there only bitching about the images nothing else.

As for the offshore hosting, I am ranked in Google for ALOT of things mainly in America and Canada I think I would lose my rankings if I switched to off shore. Either way... Netflix contacted my domain provider EA contacted my host.

User

Reaction score
Well, that's life, once you get ranked you get a lot of attention. Hope it all goes well and you don't get into any law trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom