Workout to burn fat at home.

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Fnatic

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Seen said:
Fnatic said:
Seen said:
Fnatic said:
I could not go 19 hours without eating. just never.

Well then you're not dedicated enough to lose weight.

As long as you're not dedicated, then you won't achieve what you're capable of.
Quit being a little kid who is eating all day, and start acting like a real man and start intermittent fasting.
Go to the gym and face real pain.
In the gym you are forced to work harder because of social pressure, you won't slack because you won't want to look like a wimp.
If you workout at home you could easily slack off and not go to your full capability.

Gym + keto diet = Lose wait.
Workout at home + having the "never" mindset = never lose weight.

I have set meals a day, and yes I don't want to starve myself for 19 hours. I do enjoy food + gym is packed where you to wait for a machine.

Gym is only packed in the noon.

Go at night 9PM-10PM, it's always empty at that time.

inb4 you make up another excuse to why you can't go gym.
As I have a job and have to get up at 5:30am, so I tend to go to sleep at around 9-10.

Seen

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Fnatic said:
Seen said:
Fnatic said:
Seen said:
Fnatic said:
I could not go 19 hours without eating. just never.

Quit being a little kid who is eating all day, and start acting like a real man and start intermittent fasting.
In the gym you are forced to work harder because of social pressure, you won't slack because you won't want to look like a wimp.
If you workout at home you could easily slack off and not go to your full capability.

I have set meals a day, and yes I don't want to starve myself for 19 hours. I do enjoy food + gym is packed where you to wait for a machine.

As I have a job and have to get up at 5:30am, so I tend to go to sleep at around 9-10.

I suggest you do some intense home workouts since you can't seem to be able to make time for gym. Start off light at first, and progress the intensity.
On top of that, waking up at 4AM and going for a jog daily, you'd be surprised how much it improves your mental health, endurance, and on top of that you'll be burning extra cals.

Fnatic

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Seen said:
Fnatic said:
Seen said:
Fnatic said:
Seen said:

I suggest you do some intense home workouts since you can't seem to be able to make time for gym. Start off light at first, and progress the intensity.
On top of that, waking up at 4AM and going for a jog daily, you'd be surprised how much it improves your mental health, endurance, and on top of that you'll be burning extra cals.

That is literally what I'm doing, and i'm not going to get up at 4 AM to go for a jog. I would rather be asleep. I do not want to become a health freak, just lose some weight.

Top Bottom