Workout to burn fat at home.

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

mitpat

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
The most effective way to lose weight is actually to change what you eat. I do the keto diet and it is fantastic, I still eat food like eggs and bacon, cut the carbs out and I'm losing weight all the time, plus im not hungry at all

sort out your number on here - http://keto-calculator.ankerl.com/

and then learn what to eat on here (right hand side) - http://www.reddit.com/r/keto/

finally plug all the food values in here, stay at your limit and you'll lose weight - http://www.myfitnesspal.com/

Fnatic

Reaction score
Yes lost 2 pounds in two days!

Swizzy

Reaction score
Best way to lose weight in my opinion is intermittent fasting. I've done this method during summer and lost 25 pounds, body fat of course. I have a daily routine of fasting for 19 hours and have a 5 hour eating window to consume my daily calories, that includes the right ratio for carbs,fats,protein and so on. Throw in a little gym time in those fasting hours and it'll work out perfectly. I'm sure this method will lose those extra pounds!!!

Fnatic

Reaction score
I could not go 19 hours without eating. just never.

Seen

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Fnatic said:

Well then you're not dedicated enough to lose weight.

As long as you're not dedicated, then you won't achieve what you're capable of.
Quit being a little kid who is eating all day, and start acting like a real man and start intermittent fasting.
Go to the gym and face real pain.
In the gym you are forced to work harder because of social pressure, you won't slack because you won't want to look like a wimp.
If you workout at home you could easily slack off and not go to your full capability.

Gym + keto diet = Lose wait.
Workout at home + having the "never" mindset = never lose weight.

Fnatic

Reaction score
Seen said:
Fnatic said:

Quit being a little kid who is eating all day, and start acting like a real man and start intermittent fasting.
In the gym you are forced to work harder because of social pressure, you won't slack because you won't want to look like a wimp.
If you workout at home you could easily slack off and not go to your full capability.

I have set meals a day, and yes I don't want to starve myself for 19 hours. I do enjoy food + gym is packed where you to wait for a machine.

Mesina

Reaction score
I can help you. I made a fitness program for my Mom to lose weight from 184 lbs to 150ish in like 2-3 months by only doing consistent cardiovascular exercises and proper diet that have no processed food involved.

I'm a registered nurse in real life, I can tell you basic pointers:

- You should have small but frequent meals
- Dieting doesn't mean you should stay hungry
- If you eat rice, try to moderate the amounts you consume gradually
- You need to sleep at least 6-8 hours per day, having less sleep will mess up your metabolism which causes you to burn fat ineffectively
- You should have a daily routine of at least 15-20 minutes of cardiovascular exercise per day.

There's no secret to this bro, its like CPA/PPD if you don't put work into it, you won't get results.

If you want me to go into detail, just PM me bro I can give you really nice food alternatives and workout routine depending on your preference and convenience.

Best Regards,
Mesina

Swizzy

Reaction score
keep in mind your not starving yourself. your fasting the majority of the time while your sleeping and in the morning.I eat 1-5 pm consuming all my daily calories and fast the rest of the day. slow digesting carbs are a big help. if you can't do the full hours I suggest 16 hours fasting and a 8 hour window. when you're used to it cut the hours down.

Seen

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Fnatic said:
Seen said:
Fnatic said:

I have set meals a day, and yes I don't want to starve myself for 19 hours. I do enjoy food + gym is packed where you to wait for a machine.

Gym is only packed in the noon.

Go at night 9PM-10PM, it's always empty at that time.

inb4 you make up another excuse to why you can't go gym.

Top Bottom