Wordpress theme for PPD?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Stewmath

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hi does anybody have a decent wordpress theme that can work well with single niche ppd sites?? So i dont need to add categories etc because i just want 1 page.

unu

Reaction score
Take a look in the Theme Forest section for featured themes, choose one from them and search it for free.
Hope this help you.

Stewmath

Reaction score
one page themes seems like the sort of things im after, then i just need to find myself a designer. ive seen a few guys on here offering the service.

Stewmath

Reaction score
jay187 said:
I used to use this Wordpress theme and it converted pretty good for me.

/themes/responsive

Cheers Jay thats just what im after, nice one.

I would give you rep but i dont have any, haha

so i thanked instead

Jay_CPABuild

Network Owner (F1.1)
Reaction score
Stewmath said:
jay187 said:
I used to use this Wordpress theme and it converted pretty good for me.

/themes/responsive

Cheers Jay thats just what im after, nice one.

I would give you rep but i dont have any, haha

so i thanked instead

No problem. You should see an increase in conversions with this, it did really well for me. Infact, since I switched to a multi-niche site my conversions have dropped a bit but I'm too lazy to switch back :smile:

If you need ideas for the three widgets at the bottom: One for install instructions, one for disclaimer and one for email subscribe is what I used.

Top Bottom