Wordpress plug ins?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

HCT

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Okay so I made a website for my niches in Wordpress, now before I add the official domain I want to know how I can get the plug ins tab to be access-able in my account? I mean do I need premium? And if you guys know please tell me or you can provide one please do!

Thanks for reading this,
Best regards,
NEFantasy.

HCT

Reaction score
Hey guys, I still really need this. Can anyone help me?

hammerK

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
What do you mean? Are you hosting wordpress by yourself? If not and you are using regular wordpress site hosted by wordpress itself, you cannot add additional plugins unless you upgrade

HCT

Reaction score
No, I mean I got a custom domain and premium at Weebly, but weebly is not good for SEO. Although Wordpress has both, I didn't go there because I couldn't see the PLUG-Ins tab. Isn't there like a glich or something?

Top Bottom