wordpress.org hacked ??!!

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

samatarh

Reaction score
when i try go on wordpress.org it redirects me to a website with a cpa download offer and i dnt think my computer is hacked because i can go on other websites. also it only happens when i directly type the url in but i can search for wordpress.org in google then click it and it will take me to wordpress.org

Attachments

• blahhh.png
    blahhh.png
    161.5 KB · Views: 26

samatarh

Reaction score
tenover said:
Wordpress.Com <---- :)

i need to go to wordpress.org

Gorsko said:
Works good here... Go check your hosts file and see if you've been hacked, and a redirection code is added to it.

if someone hack my laptop why only wordpress.org lol

Gorsko said:
Works good here... Go check your hosts file and see if you've been hacked, and a redirection code is added to it.

the redirection is wordpress.org>capitqlone.com>offer

The_Mentor

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
samatarh said:
tenover said:

Gorsko said:

Gorsko said:

If your host file is changed maybe you are ratted.

samatarh

Reaction score
The Mentor said:
samatarh said:
tenover said:

Gorsko said:

Gorsko said:

If your host file is changed maybe you are ratted.

how can i remove this

Top Bottom