With your Current knowledge and assets would you be able to survive on only CPA,PPD

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

User

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
With your current assets and knowledge in CPA/PPD do you think without receiving any more education and without a Job, you would be able to live a life where you can buy your wants and needs with no problems and still be able to save for when you grow older?

Uᴎknown

Reaction score
I can't but I don't earn much, however, I think if I REALLY REALLY worked, then possibly.

God

Reaction score
No way in hell I currently am yet to make anything with CPA lol.

LinX

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
If i keep up doing it like this sure.
Eventually i will earn $1000 everyday and that you can live on for a while.
So yeah i think i could but not right now.

-LinX

Fawk

Reaction score
As of now, no. I'm hoping I can do something like this withing a month or two.

Apex

Reaction score
Doubt it, I'm earning around 1-10 dollars daily, that's not much to go on. I'd love to make a stable PPD income, and I will put a lot of time into it for my upcoming summer vacation.

zexo

Reaction score
Living for the rest of my life earning from CPA/PPD? No. Definitely not. Expanding into other marketing fields with the knowledge I acquire? Yes, of course. That is the plan. As of now I am just making as much as I can and expanding in CPA/PPD as much as I can to get as much money as I can. Saving it up for projects, real life projects and other stuff.

Marketing is something I see myself working in for a long time. Not necessarily IM.

cosmo

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Yes . $0.62 per 2 weeks will definitely make me a living.

J@bz

Reaction score
i think its definitely possible if i work hard. CPA/PPD is easy money in my opinion although I only make 3-6 dollars a day now (that's from 1 video i uploaded two months ago). But I will scale up once my exams are over... I mean all you have to do is put up a bunch of videos, rank it, make a site and see your earnings coming in?

Հ∊xσ if i remember correctly earns about $200+ a day. If i was to get the amount with CPA/PPD I would be able to live a decent life.

Most of us also know or will know how to make money in other fields like adsense, media buy, selling, affiliate products, seo etc... which will help us make more money

Top Bottom