With Survey Section

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuanMove

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
I don't know if you will agree to this but I think it's a good idea.

I'm just thinking why don't we put up a section where the freebies with surveys are located? So that the owner or author will have some extra benefits from their works and not just a simple thanks.

I'm just wondering if this is possible, but there are rules of course, that if the freebie is not what the downloader expected to receive they get a penalty and further penalties will result to an account termination.

I hope this helps, because I really saw some good stuffs here that are needed to be locked. Although it will not be beneficial for the newbies or some members but I think it's the right way to show appreciation.

Just a suggestion :)

Calisthenics

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
It would be full of spam and low quality content, so no!

Diem

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
JuanMove said:
I don't know if you will agree to this but I think it's a good idea.

I'm just thinking why don't we put up a section where the freebies with surveys are located? So that the owner or author will have some extra benefits from their works and not just a simple thanks.

I'm just wondering if this is possible, but there are rules of course, that if the freebie is not what the downloader expected to receive they get a penalty and further penalties will result to an account termination.

I hope this helps, because I really saw some good stuffs here that are needed to be locked. Although it will not be beneficial for the newbies or some members but I think it's the right way to show appreciation.

Just a suggestion :)

Hope you are just kidding.

Diablo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
HELL NO! We dont want people sharing all there crap for a few bucks!

JuanMove

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Right, Right! :) I'll close this thread now, why am I thinking this way?! hahaha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom