Wire Transfer Philippines FileIce [No IBAN]

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Proficient

Well-known member
Joined
August 20, 2013
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Philippine banks only have swift codes, they don't have IBAN's. FileIce asks for my IBAN, what to do? My paypal got limited so I can't do paypal, and I have $1750 payout pending.

Help. :)
 

Fierce

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
July 23, 2013
Messages
2,027
Reaction score
4
tangina mo bro... JK


hehe ask them to send via WU, i know they will do it. Its a big money.
 

Overflame

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
September 15, 2013
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
Swift code is NOT = IBAN!
IBAN are your numbers(16) from your card.
Swift code is the code of bank for bank wires...to be surely call your bank and ask them :)
 

Proficient

Well-known member
Joined
August 20, 2013
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Fierce said:
tangina mo bro... JK


hehe ask them to send via WU, i know they will do it. Its a big money.

It's small money for them. They will tell me to do cheque.


Overflame said:
Swift code is NOT = IBAN!
IBAN are your numbers(16) from your card.
Swift code is the code of bank for bank wires...to be surely call your bank and ask them :)

Are you sure it's 16 digits?
2pvw.png
 

DeJohn

Active member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 10, 2013
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
IBAN is not the 16-digits found on your credit/debit card, it is a combination of letters and numbers, usually for European bank accounts.

Instead of IBAN you must provide them your account number.
 

Proficient

Well-known member
Joined
August 20, 2013
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
DeJohn said:
IBAN is not the 16-digits found on your credit/debit card, it is a combination of letters and numbers, usually for European bank accounts.

Instead of IBAN you must provide them your account number.

Thanks so much! You solved all of my life problems.
 
Top Bottom