Widget or direct download

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Noxite

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Website
www.noxite.net
Should I give my traffic, download access to an archive with a password protected program, or should I just make a survey widget popup on my sites instead?
Which is best?

mKHAz

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
What I do is test both for the same amount of time and which ever one works the best I choose you, pikachu!

StewieGriffin

Reaction score
Some are the password text file works better but in my experience, popops and link lockers work better for my audience. Try both ways. Which ever works better for you, stick to that.

CPAElites Team

Former CPAElites 1.0 owner/admin until April 2019
Reaction score
It's best to rotate it a little bit, give both options on your site. Funny thing is that some people are so dumb, when they open up the widget they get confused and close it down again, so just add both a widget and one direct link or something.

Morpheous

Reaction score
ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ said:
It's best to rotate it a little bit, give both options on your site. Funny thing is that some people are so dumb, when they open up the widget they get confused and close it down again, so just add both a widget and one direct link or something.

I agree with this. I have seen some live examples.

amru82

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
It depends. If the widget is nicely designed, 100% widget. If not go with direct.

Top Bottom