why youtube auto flagged my comment as spam?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

hamsterhell

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
ive been using a bot for auto vote up with several accounts 10-15(voting account with proxy but is public proxy),and the comment account with no proxy but i always spin my comment:confused:
why im stilling getting flagged instantly:sleep:

thanks for your reading!

Line

Reaction score
Probably some sort of algo detecting your too frequent comments which always contain up votes or something. Test test test to figure these things out on your own.

hamsterhell

Reaction score
Royal said:
Probably some sort of algo detecting your too frequent comments which always contain up votes or something. Test test test to figure these things out on your own.

yes you right only "Trial and error" is the best way to solve things,thanks for your advice:wink:

Line

Reaction score
hamsterhell said:
Royal said:

yes you right only "Trial and error" is the best way to solve things,thanks for your advice:wink:

Yeah. Or the obvious one may be too many of your comments have been flagged, and once that happens, you should use a new YouTube account to initiate the comments.

IndeXer

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
May be it's because of the proxies, try changing them.

doodoo

Reaction score
I heard that YouTube immediately detects some comments that have "blacklisted words" as spam,short your website URL with goo.gl and see if your comments get detected as spam.

Top Bottom