Why won't my rankings stick?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

No Fear

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I'm fucking tired of looking at my rankings everyday just to see them drop. I countlessly add HR views but I hardly ever go up a spot. I also have 100+ social shares on my videos and 120k views but I somehow get outranked by someone who has less than 20k views? It's ridiculous. Oh and to mention I have custom comments and a lot of likes on it. My channel is optimized and so are my keywords and descriptions. My audience rentention is 92%. Can anybody think of what I'm doing wrong?

No Fear

Reaction score
Not daily. Should I be doing that?

Harpush

Reaction score
you should drip-feed..but sometimes videos just stuck and never change their spot...

No Fear

Reaction score
Videos always change spots unless you are blowing your competitor out of the water. I just don't see how my rankings move constantly.

Aɪʀʙᴏʀɴᴇ

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
To stay constant in the top ranking, use constant running seo tool like GSA Search ranker.

mitpat

Reaction score
No Fear said:
I'm fucking tired of looking at my rankings everyday just to see them drop. I countlessly add HR views but I hardly ever go up a spot. I also have 100+ social shares on my videos and 120k views but I somehow get outranked by someone who has less than 20k views? It's ridiculous. Oh and to mention I have custom comments and a lot of likes on it. My channel is optimized and so are my keywords and descriptions. My audience rentention is 92%. Can anybody think of what I'm doing wrong?

If your video has been up for a decent amount of time (over 2 weeks) then you've trashed your video stats. Sending only high retention views will damage your ranking as google will see them as botted views. You need a good spread. Also are you adding the comments and social shares over different IP addresses?

No Fear

Reaction score
Yes the comments and social shares are over different up addresses. I used to use enhanceviews for comments and I bought the social shares off a seller on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- who uses different ip addresses.

Blastoise

Reaction score
No Fear said:
Yes the comments and social shares are over different up addresses. I used to use enhanceviews for comments and I bought the social shares off a seller on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- who uses different ip addresses.

Which seller did you buy them off?

Thanks

Top Bottom