Why they take down your Youtube video?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Swifty

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Why they take down your video?

1). They Steal & Remove
2). They're under you and want to rank above!
3). You have a jealous friend :P

After your video got removed, you just re-upload it or make a new video?

I think you should make a new one because, if you re-upload the old one they will remove again and again..

For example:

I had a video on Youtube, was #1 ranked and i make like $50+ per day.
Then my video got removed, i re-upload it again and i rank it #1 like the old one, and nothing... i got like 20 clicks per day and 0 dls.
1 week after i reupload my video they removed my video again.

Few days later i make a new video (The same niche) and rank it on the first page on Youtube and i got what i need! And now is still on the first page and it makes pretty cool cash!

Also, when you make your new video you should add your website link on it, watermarks or something, so they can't steal your video and if they do
that will brings you some extra traffic :P

DutchPride

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Website
www.cpaelites.com
You dont need make an new video, You can just add some small things (add 3 seconds).
Just re-render it and it should be good.
As for the watermark part, That's good i always watermark my videos multiple times so that they cannot
upload the video as they're own.
And even if they do, That's free advertising. :grin:

Swifty

Reaction score
DutchPride said:
You dont need make an new video, You can just add some small things (add 3 seconds).
As for the watermark part, That's good i always watermark my videos multiple times so that they cannot

I wanted to say that people are searching for something new! they won't watch your video again! so it's better to make a new one!

DutchPride

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Website
www.cpaelites.com
Swifty said:
DutchPride said:

I wanted to say that people are searching for something new! they won't watch your video again! so it's better to make a new one!

Oh in that way, Then you are completely right.
My apologies.:afro:

Swifty

Reaction score
DutchPride said:
Swifty said:
DutchPride said:

Oh in that way, Then you are completely right.
My apologies.:afro:

No worries dude, i have experience with this and i want to let others know :)

Top Bottom