Why Should You Wait to Boost?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Tiny Hippo

Reaction score
I heard that if you made a video on a saturated niche, you should wait a few days to boost. Is this true and why is that?

Soup

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Yes, because it'll be easier for people to take down your video since it's new. Sometimes they don't get deleted, but a majority of the time they do.

Tiny Hippo

Reaction score
Soup said:
Yes, because it'll be easier for people to take down your video since it's new. Sometimes they don't get deleted, but a majority of the time they do.

How long should I wait to boost for a really saturated niche?

Soup

Reaction score
Well I waited a week to boost my Xbox live niche and it's still doing good but I don't think you have to wait that long.
Maybe wait a day or two, then boost it to 400 or so views. Wait a day or so, then boost it a little more and so on. Usually 1 week and 1/2 and your still up means your in the clear, but it's still possible to take your video down. It's just harder.

Tiny Hippo

Reaction score
Soup said:
Well I waited a week to boost my Xbox live niche and it's still doing good but I don't think you have to wait that long.
Maybe wait a day or two, then boost it to 400 or so views. Wait a day or so, then boost it a little more and so on. Usually 1 week and 1/2 and your still up means your in the clear, but it's still possible to take your video down. It's just harder.

I had a very unsaturated niche once and only had one other video doing the same niche. He had a nice landing page and video, so I stole both of them and edited them heavily. However, after about 2 weeks, my video was removed by YouTube or "misleading DESCRIPTION." When I contacted them, they said I used misleading tags in my description that weren't related to my video.

Tiny Hippo

Reaction score
Soup said:
Well did you use misleading tags :o?

Yes. I used like that extra list of tags at the end description followed by a 500 word article.

I did put tags in the description like "barack obama" just for SEO purposes.

Soup

Reaction score
Well I'm just going to assume that's why it got deleted lol.
Try to use tags that pertain to your niche.

SmartTech

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Yes it is true,because your video needs to get strenght against flags! If you rank your video on first page in first day then there will be enough with 1 flag to get your video down

Yashar

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Hawk Eye made a thread about this in the legends section, wish I could post it here :/
So informative.

Top Bottom