Why my video it's stuck at 301 views?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

SoCoX

Well-known member
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 12, 2013
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Youtube does a verification process of your views you receive and if they are legit. It usually takes 1-2 days to unlock your video unless you use LQ views from enhanceviews for example.
 

lanzye

Well-known member
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 17, 2013
Messages
418
Reaction score
0
Age
30
Location
Italy
Youtube block your views at 301+ becouse 95% of views are fake. For unlock the views you need real views.
 

Ignore

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
April 22, 2013
Messages
1,683
Reaction score
0
Age
29
Location
Belgium
I suggest you first use the search button ^^ This question has been asked a lot of times.
It's normal for videos to get stuck at 301. I boost it with vagex, hitleap and it gets unlocked in 1-3 days
 

CristianKrp

Member
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Thank you for your reply but i have some videos for 6 days on youtube stuck on 301+ views. I boost my videos with vagex.. with u2bviews and SYV i can't boost beacause don't let me to put my video on it.
 

Swirl

New member
Joined
May 22, 2013
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Your video gets stuck on 301 views because you didn't boost it with High Retention Views. I personally use fiverr for views and enhanceviews for likes/comments.
 

CristianKrp

Member
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Strafciger said:
CristianKrp said:
Thank you for your reply but i have some videos for 6 days on youtube stuck on 301+ views. I boost my videos with vagex.. with u2bviews and SYV i can't boost beacause don't let me to put my video on it.

if u use fast views with u2bviews then 301 will be unblocked for sure ive use that every time when my video got blocked on 301

i wanted to be able to use u2bviews but i can't add my video to boost it. When you create the video they don't let to boost it.


Swirl said:
Your video gets stuck on 301 views because you didn't boost it with High Retention Views. I personally use fiverr for views and enhanceviews for likes/comments.

I use vagex for views,likes and comments. It's that ok ?
 

radarXtreme

Well-known member
Joined
May 19, 2013
Messages
325
Reaction score
0
CristianKrp said:
Strafciger said:
CristianKrp said:
Thank you for your reply but i have some videos for 6 days on youtube stuck on 301+ views. I boost my videos with vagex.. with u2bviews and SYV i can't boost beacause don't let me to put my video on it.

if u use fast views with u2bviews then 301 will be unblocked for sure ive use that every time when my video got blocked on 301

i wanted to be able to use u2bviews but i can't add my video to boost it. When you create the video they don't let to boost it.


Swirl said:
Your video gets stuck on 301 views because you didn't boost it with High Retention Views. I personally use fiverr for views and enhanceviews for likes/comments.

I use vagex for views,likes and comments. It's that ok ?
Its absolutely k if you provide time watched views
 

Bladhark

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 21, 2013
Messages
232
Reaction score
0
Age
32
Location
Netherlands
Had a couple of vids stuck to on 301+ because hitleap isn't working anymore, so I boosted them with u2bviews and the counter is going up again.
 

Swirl

New member
Joined
May 22, 2013
Messages
3
Reaction score
0

I use vagex for views,likes and comments. It's that ok ?
[/quote]
I wouldn't recommend it for views and it seems to freeze for me but yes for likes and comments.
 
Top Bottom