Why my video it's stuck at 301 views?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

SoCoX

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Youtube does a verification process of your views you receive and if they are legit. It usually takes 1-2 days to unlock your video unless you use LQ views from enhanceviews for example.

lanzye

Reaction score
Youtube block your views at 301+ becouse 95% of views are fake. For unlock the views you need real views.

Ignore

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I suggest you first use the search button ^^ This question has been asked a lot of times.
It's normal for videos to get stuck at 301. I boost it with vagex, hitleap and it gets unlocked in 1-3 days

CristianKrp

Reaction score
Thank you for your reply but i have some videos for 6 days on youtube stuck on 301+ views. I boost my videos with vagex.. with u2bviews and SYV i can't boost beacause don't let me to put my video on it.

Swirl

Reaction score
Your video gets stuck on 301 views because you didn't boost it with High Retention Views. I personally use fiverr for views and enhanceviews for likes/comments.

CristianKrp

Reaction score
Strafciger said:
CristianKrp said:
Thank you for your reply but i have some videos for 6 days on youtube stuck on 301+ views. I boost my videos with vagex.. with u2bviews and SYV i can't boost beacause don't let me to put my video on it.

if u use fast views with u2bviews then 301 will be unblocked for sure ive use that every time when my video got blocked on 301

i wanted to be able to use u2bviews but i can't add my video to boost it. When you create the video they don't let to boost it.

Swirl said:
Your video gets stuck on 301 views because you didn't boost it with High Retention Views. I personally use fiverr for views and enhanceviews for likes/comments.

I use vagex for views,likes and comments. It's that ok ?

radarXtreme

Reaction score
CristianKrp said:
Strafciger said:
CristianKrp said:

if u use fast views with u2bviews then 301 will be unblocked for sure ive use that every time when my video got blocked on 301

i wanted to be able to use u2bviews but i can't add my video to boost it. When you create the video they don't let to boost it.

Swirl said:

Its absolutely k if you provide time watched views

Bladhark

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Had a couple of vids stuck to on 301+ because hitleap isn't working anymore, so I boosted them with u2bviews and the counter is going up again.

Swirl

Reaction score

[/quote]
I wouldn't recommend it for views and it seems to freeze for me but yes for likes and comments.

Top Bottom