Why Kids Are Playing With Rep

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Îñçrëdìßlê

Reaction score
[align=center]I got a very bad experince today, i did post in on of the Thread

and OP did not agree with my comments and Neg Rap Me with these comments
Negative (-6): You are too smart to stay here. Learn to accept some mistakes in life.
.I think this forum is going on the same track where we have --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- these days ,which is full of crap and Underage Kids

I would really like to bring this into the Administrator Notice that if somebody is playing with Rep He/She Should be Given a Lesson and The CPA elite Community may maintain its Dignity and Goodwill​
[/align]

SteelHard

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Once upon a time, a forum with Reputation didn't get any QQ threads...
Yea that time is over

LinX

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
So what you're saying is that instead of reporting the reputation.
You decide to make a thread about it also you are saying that CPAElites is becoming more like --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---.

Brings up the topic underage kids when I see this.
Think before you complain.

Regards
LinX

Îñçrëdìßlê

Reaction score
LinX said:
You decide to make a thread about it also you are saying that CPAElites is becoming more like --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---.

Regards
LinX

I am sorry i could not understand you mate..I was just trying to bring this matter among the community and Cpaelites Staff to make them aware about it. .Or you tell me if somebody is playing with rep ,threre should be some sort of inervention from Community staff to keep a check

A7-strohhut

Reaction score
You're completely right. New users should apply for cpaelites + only people with an invite link should be able to sign up. The one who invites someone is responsible for the invited person, so the inviter cares about the invited person.

I think this idea helps to make cpaelites even more HQ.

ultras

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It will be good if CPA elites implement new thing like on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---, you can buy cpa vip if you are new member or not, but if you want legend you must to be ative and to contribute forum to be able to buy legends.

adidam

Reaction score
ultras said:
It will be good if CPA elites implement new thing like on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---, you can buy cpa vip if you are new member or not, but if you want legend you must to be ative and to contribute forum to be able to buy legends.

OR it must be like --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- that only current Legends can select the new legends.

But I must say CPAElites is a growing forum. More Restriction will reduce it's growth :D

Eion

Reaction score
I am not too sure how CPAElites is becoming like --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- if someone neg rep you. Just fyi, --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- doesn't give the ability to complaint/report a reputation, whereas you are free to do so in CPAElites. So, instead of making a thread, complaining about such matters, it is best to directly solve it yourself. I hope you do know that this "Report Rating" option exist -

I382uId.png

Fierce

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I simply dont like you. Deal with it.

You cant please anyone here. I know you're an uber on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---. Its different here man. This isnt --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---.

LinX

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Îñçrëdìßlê said:
LinX said:

Regards
LinX

I am sorry i could not understand you mate..I was just trying to bring this matter among the community and Cpaelites Staff to make them aware about it. .Or you tell me if somebody is playing with rep ,threre should be some sort of inervention from Community staff to keep a check

Or you report the reputation like everyone else?

Regards
LinX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom