Why is shit like this allowed?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

alecsafk

Reaction score
Maybe he has one old account; I don't know.

Anyway, relax. I uploaded last night one video twice (second time i changed few things). It stayed online max. 30mins. :-D

I'll upload it today again.

-qwerty-

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
I think you don't really understand YouTube... there's nothing wrong with mass-uploading. It's nothing against their ToS, as you can see they don't even have any blocks or anything to stop him, therefore they're fine with it.

Now, the content he promotes is different story. He probably will get his account taken down within 24 hours of finishing the uploads. At least 99% of channels of this kind were taken down within 24 hours (the ones I saw).

doodoo

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
How can I massupload like this? Is there any software?

Mr White

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
f0rest said:
How can I massupload like this? Is there any software?

There is a program on the forum that will let you do this.

User

Reaction score
Does not even matter, soon to be deleted and they are not even getting views. Might get a few leads but nothing much.Yeh, Youtube needs to get their shit together.

BaStan

Reaction score
That idiot doesn't deserver much apreciation ,once the one video is flagged all the others falls down. Much better to work only with 1 video at a time: create it,rank it and only then move on the other video or niche

Top Bottom