Why is french traffic so much?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Envo

Reaction score
Hey guys,

So I have been wondering, why do you get paid so much when someone from france completes your ppd/cpa offer.

Thanks,
Envo

PeaceBreaker3

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I think its mainly because the really high paying offers require not only some information they have to put in, the users also have to sign up for a contract using their mobile phone, they actually have to pay in order to complete the offer, however, just like in germany, its really hard to actually realize that you have to pay, they just get the money from your phone and that's it. Most people don't read the terms of use and just go ahead and type in their information, then find themselves surprised with the upcoming phone bill.

Cheers,
PB3

ThinkableWeb

Reaction score
French Money is Higher than American money..
Simple as that :)

Tifax3

Reaction score
The reason is because french pin submits comes with subscriptions.
For exemple, a pin submit ask me to enter my phone number in order to dowload a phone game (sims 3). When i enter my phone number and answer to the message i just got on my phone, i'm automaticaly subscribed to their service and have to pay €3-€4 per weeks until i ask to stop.
Stopping subscritions is really hard to find so peoples keep paying.
That's why french lead can pay $17+.

Hope it helps, if you got any questions feel free to pm me =).

high5

Reaction score
Damn, if I knew I'd be getting into the cpa game, I'd surely pay more attention in my French classes. I regret not learning it know, thought that it's pointless at the time. Learned it for 4 years and can only say bonjour and je m'apelle. Anyway, I've heard it's a lot of immigrants that fall for fake niches and do pin submits.

btw. Polish pins also come with a subscription and you only get paid $2-3 for them.

J@bz

Reaction score
I am sure Envo knows about the subscription and charges. But he wants to know why they pay more ($20+) unlike other countries which have pin submits that pay $10 or less.

I guess they charge more for subscription. But other than that I don't have a clue.

Top Bottom