Why do we have a sticky on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Yashar

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
That's screaming for the skids to come here and lower the quality of this place and leak shit. I don't like the idea and don't see a valid reason to continue promotion there unless we want to end up like their CPA/PPD section selling "make $500 a day pr0 2014 exploit guaranteed VOUCH BY ADAMPELLETGUN onlee 2.99"

Riven

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Well, it's for getting the Attention of the more Quality members over there. If LQ shit comes over here and spam this forum, the Community will Report it and Admins will take care of it.

Ignore

Reaction score
Most of us came from that forum. LQ members leave fast, other normal members stay and they become HQ.

It's a great way to promote CPA Elites

Calisthenics

Reaction score
Yeah, I have to agree with this one, and hope that the so called "LQ" members will stay there.
On the other hand, it is a cheap way to get a lot of traffic to this forum, so I guess it does not hurt.

User

Reaction score
Bigger question is why is this in News And Announcements? But anyway, promotion is promotion , so far I haven't seen much of the bad crowd over here.

John_Wick

Reaction score
There are some quality member over there as well and sticky are to get attention of those people :)

Blast

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Yes, there are also some quality members over there.

DutchPride

Reaction score
Website
www.cpaelites.com
Riven said:
Well, it's for getting the Attention of the more Quality members over there. If LQ shit comes over here and spam this forum, the Community will Report it and Admins will take care of it.
You are right, We will take care of the LQ users who come from --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---.

PPDMax

Reaction score
I believe myself to be a somewhat HQ member even though im new to PPD and CPA and I came from --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---.. I think the LQ members will weed themselves out.

HueyFreeman

Reaction score
ReadByte said:
I found this forum via --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---. Does that make me LQ?

People come from --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- and realize "I won't make it here" and go back to --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- in my opinion. By that, I mean all the crap, drama, lies, and fraud they create.

Top Bottom