Why do some people choose PPD over CPA?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

unknownman

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Why do some people choose a PPD network over a CPA network if the CPA networks pay way more, and PPD acts like a middleman and takes a cut? What would be an advantage of choosing PPD over CPA network?

wizard74

Reaction score
When you are using PPD, offers are automatically optimized (new surveys and surveys with highest conversion rate and EPC are automatically added), which will ensure you to earn the most from it. At least I think that.

tommyx

Reaction score
wizard74 said:
When you are using PPD, offers are automatically optimized (new surveys and surveys with highest conversion rate and EPC are automatically added), which will ensure you to earn the most from it. At least I think that.

Maybe, but the PPD site keeps part of your earnings. I think most people start with PPD and then move to CPA...

wizard74

Reaction score
tommyx said:
wizard74 said:

Maybe, but the PPD site keeps part of your earnings. I think most people start with PPD and then move to CPA...

Maybe... But I started PPD 2 years ago, and I'm earning enough money there and I don't think I will move to CPA.

aleksej

Reaction score
People are afraid that CPA networks will ban their accounts. That isn't true of course, actually PPD networks can easily ban you for uploading fake things. I combine MGCash, which is really great CPA network with CleanFiles, because CF have weekly payments.

Heraclitus

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Adnooka is perfect. It is a CPA network, although not the highest paying one but it
has PPD features too. That means that it has the file locker and you can still optimize
the offers yourself. Adnooka also gives a lot more pin submits than any other network I think...

-qwerty-

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Because most of CPA networks being created nowadays are PPD networks, so it's pretty much the same.

Tom

Reaction score
It´s easy to convert a download because people have to complete a CPA offer to download.
its a way harder toconvert a cpa offer without download locking.
And by the way its not hard to get accepted on peerfly the best cpa network lol!

Top Bottom