why do people hate saturated niches?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

samatarh

Reaction score
if you rank your videos properly, have a good looking lading page and you have chosen a niche which has a high volume of searches you will bank hard.
i dont know why people have a phobia of saturated niches. just look at this video [video=youtube]
it has nearly half a mill views and lets just say he bought half which leaves 250,000 legit views (just estimating) and with a 40% CTR, with a 10% CR he could make 10k minimum with $1 offers and remember i didnt take french pin submits into account.

But you will barely make any money if you want to set up a saturated niche with no investment

NOTE: I am just estimating.

Mr White

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I think people hate these niches because they are full of 13 year old kids flagging the heck out of them.
But yes you can make nice money with these niches.

Fierce

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Try to upload and rank a niche like that. LOL It will be flagged within hours. Trust me.

samatarh

Reaction score
i dont see why kids flag its not like its gonna make their video rank better if it on the 8th page

Mr White

Reaction score
samatarh said:
i dont see why kids flag its not like its gonna make their video rank better if it on the 8th page

Very true.
Then when their video gets taken down they can't figure why

samatarh

Reaction score
Fierce said:
Try to upload and rank a niche like that. LOL It will be flagged within hours. Trust me.

what about justin biebers video 'baby' that must have been flagged like thousands of times but it still hasnt been taken down

Fierce

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
samatarh said:
Fierce said:

what about justin biebers video 'baby' that must have been flagged like thousands of times but it still hasnt been taken down

Maybe YT wont takedown a VEVO video :)

Mr White

Reaction score
Fierce said:
samatarh said:
Fierce said:

Indeed.
Might start putting VEVO at the end of youtube names

samatarh

Reaction score
Fierce said:
samatarh said:
Fierce said:

that could be true but there are videos not by vevo but have loads of dislikes and probably flags and are still up. i think it sometimes depends on the view counts and retention rate

you should do a case study about that numb3r44

BlvdJeremy

Reaction score
Website
www.Blvd-Media.com
A lot of these types of niches get a real bad reputation because of all the non-legit versions of them out there on the internet, usually the ones that all look the same and offer little to NO content at all!

There is a huge opportunity to be made with Saturated niches, you just need to be completely original and research the competition to stay ahead of the game. Don't market your campaigns in the same way as the others do, chances are it will be removed and you end up with nothing.

Stay legitimate and don't go to the dark side! Hehe

Top Bottom