Why AWM is the best!?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

aleksandrius

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
There are more than 100 different networks out there, both CPA and PPD.
Everyone compete with their CR and EPC statistics (which I never seem them, they can be easily faked. I only see my earnings).
But, there is one big difference from most of them and AWM.
And no, AWM are not the best because they have the best CR or EPC. It is "The Landing page"!
This is a huge advantage. To easily modify your Link Locker, so you can easily make this huge final step - to convince your man.
This makes me curios, why the other networks don't enable this feature? Instead, they force their bad, no-trusted, ugly design landing link-locker pages?
They must know that one learns from the best!

P.S. To all other networks: Try to steal this feature from AWM, so a user can modify his landing page!

ni_luan

Reaction score
Yeah, they are great, they just rejected my application. "We do not work with content that is infringing on copyright content". How can I do about it ? I'm making a music sharing blog and all it does is "infringing copyright content".

Nuutero

Reaction score
ni_luan said:
Yeah, they are great, they just rejected my application. "We do not work with content that is infringing on copyright content". How can I do about it ? I'm making a music sharing blog and all it does is "infringing copyright content".

Don't apply with that website. You have better chances getting accepted without a website than with illegal one.

Heraclitus

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
AWM is one of the best incentive CPA sites but not the best out there.

Check my last thread. AdscendMedia(incentive network) is #4 from all incentive and non incentive networks!

But incentive CPA is like 2% of the CPA world.

aleksandrius

Reaction score
Heraclitus said:

Check my last thread. AdscendMedia(incentive network) is #4 from all incentive and non incentive networks!

Still haven't tried Adscend Media. But, do they have a customizable landing page?

Heraclitus

Reaction score
aleksandrius said:
Heraclitus said:

Still haven't tried Adscend Media. But, do they have a customizable landing page?

I have made an application but they rejected me. Bough an account later on but never used it so I don't know. But they have top offers. File-Ice is getting their offers from there.

Mnemonic

Reaction score
AWM also rejected me, even I have 3yrs experienced in CPA/PPD... huhuhu Lol!

Jordan

Reaction score
ni_luan said:

Don't even give them a website. Say you do opt-in emailing lists

Marvin

Reaction score
Pay attention to your revenue. Forget about EPC and CR, they always can be faked. It's best to use multiple networks and see which works best for you.

Top Bottom