Why are my earnings so low?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Lakai

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hey everyone I was wondering why my earnings are so low I alaways see people with like 10 leads and they have like $20 or more.

c7badbca820e19eca95f248d61f9b100.png

User

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Most likely bad offers, try to optimize them to get leads around 75 cents and over. If you really want to increase the value of the lead, target a high paying country.

TheMozak

Reaction score
User said:
Most likely bad offers, try to optimize them to get leads around 75 cents and over. If you really want to increase the value of the lead, target a high paying country.

+1

Jordan

Reaction score
You can't really judge on that low amount of offers. Also it depends on your traffic. If you don't get lots of AU, FR, NL, or other countries with big pin submits you will mainly just get $1.2ish per lead

Lakai

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies everyone I will try to optimize my offers could someone explain to me how to optimize them.

Shxdow

Reaction score
Same i am only getting 3 clicks a day and both my niches are great but there not on the first page yet, because boosting is not working at the moment for me

Lakai

Reaction score
Shxdow said:
Same i am only getting 3 clicks a day and both my niches are great but there not on the first page yet, because boosting is not working at the moment for me

Sorry to hear that man my niches recently started earning but not very much.

zexo

Reaction score
Why your earnings are low? You have barely any clicks! You can't expect nothing from that amount of clicks. I assume it's mixed traffic and that even makes it worse. Your CR is great for that amount of clicks. If you had around 200 clicks and only 8 leads or something like that, then you would have a cause for concern.

I always find these type of threads hilarious when you only have 50~ clicks and you expect $20 - $50 from them.

HCT

Reaction score
Obviously your EPC and CR are great. Although you are lacking a high amount of clicks. With average of 10 clicks daily you can get like 1-2 downloads. Boost or add new niches. Design your websites/youtube videos better.

Ignore

Reaction score
I get the same amount of clicks. But I get like 0-20$ daily because I target some countries :p

Top Bottom